BIOGA as responsible for this web site, puts at the disposal of the users the present document with which it tries to give fulfillment to the obligations arranged in the Law 34/2002, of Services of the Society of the Information (LSSI), in particular, in accordance with the arranged thing in his article 10, this web site offers to his users or addressees of the service and to the competent organs, the following information of permanent, easy, direct and free form:
- Owner of the website: BIOGA – Clúster Tecnolóxico Empresarial das Ciencias da Vida N.I. F.: G70259312
- Registration details in the Galician Register of Associations: nº2010 – 14647 – 1.
- Address for notification purposes: C/Olmos nº5, 3º 15003. A Coruña
- E-mail address for notifications: email@example.com
- Web domain name: bioga.org is a domain name of the website owner and these conditions regulate access to this website.
- Contact telephone number: (+34) 881 120 459
- Prior administrative authorisation regime: The activity carried out through this website is not subject to a prior administrative authorisation regime (article 6 of Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI)).
Responsibility for content
BIOGA is not liable for any direct or indirect damage that may be caused by the accuracy, completeness or veracity of the aforementioned information, nor for the use of the content or elements of this website.
Liability for third party links and information
BIOGA declares that it may include information on third parties in order to complement the information on its services. In compliance with article 17 of Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI), this website declares that it is not responsible for the links provided to other contents or included in its directories or content search tools:
- Unless it has effective knowledge that the activity or information to which they refer or recommend is illicit or that it harms the property or rights of a third party liable for compensation.
- Act diligently to remove or disable the relevant link.
Responsabilidad por el funcionamiento del sitio web
This website has been checked and tested to ensure that it functions correctly. However, BIOGA does not rule out the possibility that there may be certain programming errors, or that force majeure causes may occur that make the website inaccessible.
Conditions of use of the website
The use of the website or its navigation does not entail the obligatory registration of the user, this will only be necessary for the request for information. The conditions of access and use of the BIOGA website are strictly governed by current legislation and by the principle of good faith, committing the user to make good use of the website. All acts that violate the legality, rights or interests of third parties are therefore prohibited.
Purpose of the websitea
The purpose of the website is to provide information on products and services related to its business activity, as well as the online sale of its products and services.
BIOGA is the owner of the intellectual property rights over the contents or elements of this website, or has the necessary permissions for their use. Any action involving the reproduction, public communication, distribution or transformation, as well as any other form of economic exploitation of all or part of the contents or elements, carried out in any form or by any means, will require the prior written consent of BIOGA, unless the user can reliably prove that he/she has the corresponding intellectual property right or the necessary authorisation.
To make any comments regarding possible breaches of the rights of intellectual or industrial property, as well as any of the contents of the website, you can do so via the following email firstname.lastname@example.org
Acceptance and changes to the legal notice
BIOGA may make any modifications it deems necessary to the content of this website without prior notice, both with regard to the information on its products or services and in relation to any other element that forms part of it. The content of this website is for information purposes only and BIOGA does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness or veracity of the information, whether its own or that of third parties, contained on this website. Users who wish to request information through this website must read and accept the provisions of this legal notice.
Competent Court and Applicable Law
In the event of any discrepancy arising from the products and services offered by BIOGA, the Courts and Tribunals of the city of La Coruña will have jurisdiction, provided that this express submission is permitted, unless another forum is applicable due to the user’s status as a consumer.